If your story doesn’t show up on the Dashboard
From MTG Wiki
Problem: Stories not showing up in Dashboard: http://dashboard01.mtgplace.com/
Check the following to make sure the story gets processed by the system:
- Make sure the author of the story is registered to the site and is verified. Here's how to do it >> Adding new authors on PlateOnline
- Make sure that all author fields are filled out as well: POL author fields
- Author should have GUID records in Intranet. Here's a reference >> GUID record sample
- Verify if the author has updated his/her profile for the last 365 days. If not, update author's profile. Here's how to update author’s profile as an Administrator of PlateOnline.
- Check to see if the story is showing up in the jsonfeed: http://plateonline.com/jsonfeed Here's a sample>> Json feed sample If not, republish the story in question.
- System processes the data every 2am CST. After doing the above, expect to see the stories the next day.
- In order for the node processor to work properly in cases when nodes (story, recipe) were not present, the software needs to see that the nodes it's adding has been modified AFTER the last node recorded in the Intranet.
- Same thing with — when the new items were added to the jsonfeed due to the modifications to the view, it was likely pushed off of the list. And if it was pushed off of the list, it would not have been re-processed because the way our software works is that, if the date modified is older than the last modified item in the database it ignores it.