Packaging a layout
From MTG Wiki
- Open InDesign.
- Enter your password into the Smart Connection login window.
- Open a layout. Remember that layouts have the little "ID" icon.
- Select "Package" from the File menu.
- Click "Package" then "Continue" and then specify where you want the package to save before clicking "Package" at the lower right corner of the save window. You may see a warning about font licensing; this is normal.
- Once the package has saved, abort the checkout from the Smart Connection menu and log out.