Adding an issue
From MTG Wiki
To ensure that an issue shows up in the archive (http://plateonline.com/issue-archive) upon publishing, we need to ensure the following fields are filled out.
- Title of the issue
- Body copy of the issue
- Issue Date for Archive. This includes the months the issue covers and the year. Have it written as i.e. May/June 2018
- Issue sorting date. Consists of the month the issue is launched and the year. Have it written as i.e. May, 2018
- Issue cover with dimension of 221x265 pixels
Adding the flipbook URL to magazine cover
- Go to http://library.plateonline.com/archive/?p1=20602
- Click the designated digital edition of the issue and copy the url
- Go to Drupal dashboard, search the name of the issue and click 'Edit'.
- Locate the flipbook URL field and paste the copied URL.
- Hit 'Save'.